With extensive experience gained over 13 years in financial services, I am passionate about matching my clients with the insurance cover that’s right for them.
During 8 years spent at one of the country’s largest banks, I worked on a broad range of financial products, from accounts to investments, KiwiSaver and personal lending, before finding my niche in the personal insurance arena. For me, insurance is all about protecting my clients’ quality of life if they fall ill, have an accident or worse.
After leaving the bank, I gained a more diverse skill set as a Financial Adviser this further increased my knowledge of the insurance market and gave me an in-depth understanding of ACC Levies for the Self Employed.
Using my combined knowledge and experience, I formed Lifestyle Cover NZ Limited in June 2014 and I’ve never looked back. My focus on customer service and bespoke solutions has won me repeat business and multiple referrals. With a strong commitment to going the extra mile for my clients to ensure they’re getting the best cover possible for reasonable premiums, I have a reputation for being able to demystify the complex world of insurance.
If you are Self Employed to ensure your Insurance cover isn’t hugely offset by ACC claims, I make sure you know exactly what you’ll be entitled to by completing an ACC Restructure. In doing this we create a solution that will have your Insurance and ACC levies complementing each other.
When looking at Private Medical Insurance I recommend providers who offer treatment not found under the public health sector, including Non-Pharmac medicines, holistic practices and overseas alternatives so you have the freedom to choose what treatments would be best for you, helping you get better quicker!
Cost to you? Good news, my services are completely free of charge, I am paid by whichever Insurer best suits your needs and this includes ongoing care with assistance at renewal time and during the claims process.
With an ability to match the right provider to the right client, my promise to you is that I’ll keep working until I find the premium, price and cover you need to protect yourself, your home and your family.
– Nicole Skewes
“My personal mission is to make insurance as easy to understand as possible and deliver to your door the right cover at the right price.”
- I have two school aged children Enzo and Phoenix who light up my world.
- Completed the National Certificate Financial Advice Level 5, specialising in Insurance Advice on October 2018.
- Been a proud Member of Venus Women’s Networking Group since 2014, formerly based out of Takapuna and Hibiscus Coast, now currently in the East Coast Bays group where I have just finished facilitating.
- Brought my first home at age 25 and have had three properties in total, one of these was a commercial dwelling that Lifestyle Cover first resided in. I am now currently completing renovations on family home in Browns Bay.
- I have a true love for music of many genres and dancing which I do for fun at Neverland on Apollo.
- Have attended group workout sessions religiously at the East Coast Bays and Glenfield Leisure Centres for the past 9 years or so with some amazing ladies from the area.
- Am very passionate about health and wellness and I endeavour to setup a business directly linked to helping my clients improve their quality of life.