Private medical insurance gets you speedier treatment for a range of issues
If you don’t want to rely on the public health service for treatment should you become ill or have an accident, then private medical cover can help you access a better range of services.
Private health insurance can be used for:
- Quicker diagnosis and treatment times
- Access to specialists and extra testing
- Treatment at a private hospital for operations or other treatment
- Access to non-Pharmac subsidised drugs
- Options for overseas treatment
If you have private medical insurance you can have peace of mind that should you become ill you will receive the best treatment.
Let our independent advisors help you find the best private health insurance
Based in Auckland, our independent insurance brokers work with clients across New Zealand, finding the best policy with the best provider for each individual requirement. We work with a range of providers so we can assess your needs and then make tailored recommendations. We can also recommend other policies for complete peace of mind including life insurance and trauma insurance to make sure your family are looked after and income protection insurance to help you deal with illness or accidents.
We recommend talking to us if you have:
- Got married, got divorced or had children
- Bought a house
- Started a business
- Changed your job or had an income increase
- Had improvements in your health
- Not assessed your insurance policy for some time
- Only use your bank for insurance and want to look at other options
Our team can fully assess any current policies and ensure you have the best cover. Contact us to arrange a chat.